The Gateway Capital Fund’s Managing Director is Dana Guthrie. Prior to Gateway Capital, Guthrie founded and managed Alchemy Angel Investors, an angel investment network focused on early-stage startups. She founded Alchemy Angel Investors while being employed full-time at a Fortune 500 company and managing a multi-million dollar, global product offering.
Guthrie is a two-time patent recipient, holds a B.S. in Computer Engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering, and a M.S. in Energy Engineering from University of Illinois at Chicago.
What We Do
• Aim to Generate National Average Investor Returns
• Follow National Best Practices
• Partner with Tenacious Entrepreneurs
• Milwaukee-focused with a LMI Emphasis
• Receive Support From an Experienced Investment Committee